Why Choose René?
"In our rapidly changing world, it is difficult to choose a real estate agent you like and trust to represent and guide you through your most important investment--your home. Please allow me the opportunity to meet with you to review your real estate needs. I look forward to working with you."
- René Ferland
Why Choose Me?
Professionalism-The Only Answer.
- CREDENTIALS: Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, Award winning recognition by the Real Estate Industry, Top 2% of Agents in the United States
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD: Evidenced by Closed Escrows and 100% Satisfied Clients. My Business is Based on 95% Client Referrals and Recommendations
- CLIENT SELECTION: I don't work with everyone. I have the Privilege of Working Only with Those Who Identify the Significance of My Credentials and Expertise. We Choose to Work Together Based on Trust.
- STANDARDS: Understanding Each Other's Expectations. We Will Share a Clear Understanding of Your Goals and a Clear Understanding of My Process and How I Work. My Clients Commit to Work Exclusively with Me Because They Recognize My Commitment of Time, Service and Expertise.
- SERVICE AND TIME: Your Number One Priority is My Number One Priority. I have made a Personal Commitment to Professional Excellence. Review my Credentials, Resume, and Services Through My Career Book. Please Call or Email Me Today to Receive One.
- Contra Costa County Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Certified Residential Specialist Council
- Board of Directors, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Representative, RE/MAX Accord President's Council
- Ambassador, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Founder, San Francisco Bay Area Network Group
- Past V.P. Canyon Crest Home Owner's Association
- Oakland Children's Hospital - Charity Benefactor Appearances, Interviews and Lectures
- People are Talking, KPIX - Channel 5 (4 times)
- Mornings on 2, KTVU - Channel 2 (4 times) with Ross Magowen discussing Bay Area trends in Real Estate
- Guest Speaker - Berkeley Association of Realtors